Monday, January 7, 2008

Where the motivation seeps in.

I am so happy that my thesis, apparently started off pretty well. Opposite from the pre-assumption that I was left way behind it turns out that I'm on the same pace with my fellow classmates. Also, I'm excited to work with The Museum collections which means I will be in and out of The Museum and The Museum reference center.

I don't know how or when it happened, but now I've become this museum geek/enthusiast. There might be several reason why. First, I always felt that museums are my sanctuary more than anything else in the world. Second, I always felt home whenever I am in a museum, it could have been that I was an archaeologist in my previous life -or a cat mummy that is. Third, every time I finish a self-tour around the museum, I felt fulfilled and become this better person than I was before. Fourth, in every single travel trip I've done I always put visit to museum and gallery as my top to do list. Fifth, I love to take friends and people I know to experience culture (and that includes Museum). All of these, justifies my assessment of me being a museum geek.

The Museum is one of my favorite museum in this country. Its located in the city center, beside a river-always love watery area-, close to good restaurants and most of all, FAR FAR AWAY from mall complex.

--

I tried to 'cook' yesterday morning and successfully got my finger cut by a knife while cutting onion. It was quite deep cut that it bleeds quite a lot -sigh- so much for 'cooking' attempt. Notice how I said 'cooking' while all I did was preparing a sandwich.

I'm trying to loose weight, at least 6-8 pounds. It's not that I hate my figure. The problem is my thighs: it's uber grande. The problem with my fat-goes-where-when-I-start-over-eating is, it goes to my hips and thighs. This, however gives a positive effect to my behind. It makes the twins look full and spank-lot-able. HAHA. But that is that, even without the extra weight I gain the past few months, I am an ass-lady. The problems lay on my hips and thighs. So, gotta loose weight, loose weight, loose weight.

--

Thesis? LETS DO IT!

No comments: