Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Left Behind

As 2008 kicks off, I, unfortunately was a bit left behind on my thesis project. The reason is I have lack of motivation to go through all the process. The lack of motivation is because of this huge disappointment towards the school. To be frank, the school have been nothing but crappy management and lack of expertise. The urge to quit grew stronger ever since I came back from M city. The feeling of being cheated and fooled at eats me up bit by bit. I am pissed, even more I actually felt trapped, like a helpless rat on its tail. Not dead, just irritated by the agonizing pain.

Now, I find it really difficult to move on. Plus, school muggles does not make it any easier. From time to time I just want to yell 'fark you retarded idiots!' shessh! sometimes living in this country is just emotionally AND physically famishing.

Anyway, I gotta finish what I've started. Bitching around won't get my thesis done ain't it? :D

No comments: